In order to apply to Early Years, the applicant's age has to be considered:
Two (02) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Three (03) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Four (04) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Five (05) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
The admission process is open to Newton College families and new families interested in applying to any level in Early Years 2020. As per our internal policies, vacancies for this admission process will be offered according to the established priorities and in order of application for those families interested.
The registration for the 2020 Admission Process will begin with the presentation of the forms included in the applicant's file, as well as the following list of documents:
The Admissions Office will provide an application file to all interested families during 2018. Office hours to pick up or present documents are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Payment for the admission process: Once all required documents have been presented and reviewed in the Admissions Office, you must effect a payment of US$150.00 (in cash) in the school’s Treasury Office under the concept of admission process. Should you not comply with all requirements, the admission process will not be started.
• Educational Costs for 2020: The educational cost for 2020 has not been set yet; however, you may refer to the amounts corresponding to 2018 by visiting here.
• Proof of household income: It will be the first requirement before continuing with the next two steps in the process (interview and psychological evaluation to candidate’s parents).
• Psychological evaluation: A psychological evaluation will be conducted to all candidate’s parents to Early Years 2020. Parents will be duly informed of the date for the evaluation.
• Interview with parents: Personal interviews will be scheduled with candidates’ parents to Early Years 2020. The Admissions Office will contact each family to inform the date of the interview during July, August and September.
• Results: The results will be delivered once the interviews and evaluations have concluded as of September.
• Informational sessions and guided tours: Group meetings will be scheduled during August for those families whom have met all the requirements. The Admissions Office will contact the parents to inform about the corresponding date.
For further information, please contact our Admissions Office: