It is important that parents take into consideration that the available spaces for Early Years are limited, since siblings of current students and children of Newton graduates have priority.
In order to apply to Early Years, the applicant's age has to be considered:
Two (02) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Three (03) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Four (04) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Five (05) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
• The admission process is open to Newton College families and new families interested in applying to any level in Early Years 2019.
• As per our internal policies, vacancies for this admission process will be offered according to the established priorities and in order of application for those families interested.
• The Admissions Office will provide an applicant file to all interested families during 2017. Office hours to pick up or present documents are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• The registration for the 2019 Admission Process will begin with the presentation of the documents included in the applicant file. The list of documents contained in the application file is as follows:
• Payment for the admission process: Once all required documents have been presented and reviewed in the Admissions Office, you must effect a payment of US$150.00 (in cash) in the school’s Treasury Office under the concept of admission process. Should you not comply with all requirements, the admission process will not be started.
• Educational Costs for 2019: The educational cost for 2019 has not been set yet; however, you may refer to the amounts corresponding to 2017 by visiting here.
• Proof of household income: It will be the first requirement before continuing with the next two steps in the process (psychological evaluation and interview to candidate’s parents).
• Psychological evaluation: A psychological evaluation will be conducted to all candidate’s parents to Early Years 2019. Parents will be duly informed of the date for the evaluation.
• Interview with parents: Personal interviews will be scheduled with candidates’ parents to Early Years 2019. The Admissions Office will contact each family to inform the date of the interview.
• Results: The results will be delivered by levels once the interviews and evaluations have concluded as of September.
• Informational sessions: Group meetings will be scheduled for those families whom have met all the requirements. The Admissions Office will contact the parents to inform about the corresponding date.
For further information, please contact our Admissions Office: