PTA (Parents and Teachers Association) is the organization that brings together parents and teachers at Newton College. It aims to support all those areas where it can make a contribution to the benefit of students.
PTA's main responsibilities are:
PTA office hours:
Monday to Friday:
- To promote communication and solidarity between parents and teachers.
- To promote better understanding of the mission and goals of the school among parents.
- To promote the uniformity of criteria between home and school, with regard to the education of students.
- To promote social and cultural activities within the school.
- To organize classroom committees, made up of one coordinator per grade and two delegates or each classroom.
- To organize activities to raise funds for the completion of infrastructure projects.
- To organize lectures, conferences, workshops, among others, for parents.
- To ensure good reputation and image of the institution.
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Tel: