It is important that parents take into consideration that the available spaces for Early Years are limited, since siblings of current students and children of Newton graduates have priority.
In order to apply to Early Years, the applicant's age has to be considered:
Two (02) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Three (03) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Four (04) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
Five (05) years of age by March 31st of the year of admission.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR LEVEL I, LEVEL II,
PRE KINDER AND KINDERGARTEN – 2019
• The admission process is open to Newton College families and new families interested in applying to any level in Early Years 2019.
• As per our internal policies, vacancies for this admission process will be offered according to the established priorities and in order of application for those families interested.
• The Admissions Office will provide an application file to all interested families from April 17th to May 31st, 2017. Also, the last day for documents presentation in our offices will be on June 19th, 2017. Office hours to pick up or present documents are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• The registration for the 2019 Admission Process will begin with the presentation of the documents included in the application file, which will be handed to you on the above mentioned dates. The list of documents contained in the application file is as follows:
- Candidate’s application duly completed
- Original and copy of candidate’s birth certificate
- Copy of candidate’s I.D./passport/foreign resident registration card
- Four (04) passport size colour photographs (white background) of candidate
- Copy of candidate’s vaccination records
- Copy of both parents’ I.D./passport/foreign resident registration card
• Payment for the admission process:
required documents have been presented and reviewed in the Admissions Office, you must effect a payment of US$150.00 (in cash) in the school’s Treasury Office under the concept of admission process. Should you not comply with all requirements, the admission process will not be started.
• Educational Costs for 2019:
The educational cost for 2019 has not been set yet; however, you may refer to the amounts corresponding to 2017 by visiting the following link: :
• Proof of household income:
It will be the first requirement before continuing with the next two steps in the process (psychological evaluation and interview to candidate’s parents).
• Psychological evaluation:
A psychological evaluation will be conducted to all candidate’s parents to Early Years 2019 during June and July 2017. Parents will be duly informed of the date for the evaluation.
• Interview with parents:
Personal interviews will be scheduled with candidates’ parents to Early Years 2019 during the months of July, August and September 2017. The Admissions Office will contact each family to inform the date of the interview.
The results will be delivered by levels once the interviews and evaluations have concluded as of September.
• Informational sessions:
Group meetings will be scheduled for those families whom have met all the requirements. The Admissions Office will contact the parents to inform about the corresponding date.
For further information, please contact our Public Relations and Admissions Office:
Mrs. Karen Touzard